to explore results)
- BiOBr-photocatalyzed cis–trans isomerization of 9-octadecenoic acids in different atmospheres.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Supplementation of okra seed oil ameliorates ethanol-induced liver injury and modulates gut microbiota dysbiosis in mice.
, Food Funct.
- Formation of modulated phases and domain rigidification in fatty acid-containing lipid membranes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Monitoring cellular responses upon fatty acid exposure by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy and Raman spectroscopy.
- Near-IR molar absorption coefficient for the OH-stretching mode of cis-9-octadecenoic acid and dissociation of the acid dimers in the pure liquid state.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Metathesis of unsaturated fatty acid esters by a homogeneous tungsten hexachloride–tetramethyltin catalyst.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Evaluation of biodegradability and biotoxicity of surfactants in soil.
, RSC Adv.
- Elaidic acid, vaccenic acid and rumenic acid (c9,t11-CLA) determination in human plasma phospholipids and human milk by fast gas chromatography.
, Anal. Methods
- The electrical conductance of molten lead(II) 9,10-dihydroxyoctadecanoate and some binary mixtures with lead(II) octadecanoate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Phase behavior of cholesterol in mixtures with hypo- and hypercholesterolemic lipids.
, Food Funct.