to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 2 Fundamental Aspects of Salts and Co-crystals.
, Pages 9-28
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 2 The Role of Hydrogen Bonding in Co-crystals.
, Pages 33-79
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125
- Mass Spectrometry in Chemical Biology: Evolving Applications, CHAPTER 4 Proteomics.
, Pages 82-143
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 2, Transference of radioactively labelled foreign compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 62-162