to explore results)
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 2 Occurrence, Bioavailability and Metabolism of Berry (Poly)phenols.
, Pages 41-82
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, CHAPTER 6 Retention in Reversed-Phase Liquid Chromatography
, Pages 91-152
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 2 Fundamental Aspects of Salts and Co-crystals.
, Pages 9-28
- Berries and Berry Bioactive Compounds in Promoting Health, Chapter 8 Neuroprotective Mechanisms of Berry Bioavailable Polyphenol Metabolites.
, Pages 208-245
- Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components, CHAPTER 12 Types and Distribution of Phenolic Compounds in Grains.
, Pages 235-277
- MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging: From Fundamentals to Spatial Omics, Chapter 7 MALDI Mass Spectrometry Imaging and Metabolomics – A Glimpse into the Local Metabolic State of Cells and Tissues.
, Pages 131-156
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 2 The Role of Hydrogen Bonding in Co-crystals.
, Pages 33-79
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Source Apportionment: Principles and Methods.
, Pages 72-125