to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Green Chemistry Strategies for Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 The Business Case for Green Chemistry in Drug Discovery.
, Pages 280-313
- Nutrition and Cancer Prevention: From Molecular Mechanisms to Dietary Recommendations, CHAPTER 16 Nutrition, (Cancer-)Stem Cells and Cancer Prevention.
, Pages 294-316
- Extracellular and Intracellular Signaling, Chapter 12 Phytochemicals as Modulators of Signaling in Inflammation.
, Pages 230-246
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 5 Relevance of Ionic Liquids and Biomass Feedstocks for Biomolecule Extraction.
, Pages 121-167
- Nutraceuticals and Human Health: The Food-to-supplement Paradigm, Chapter 12 Clinically-relevant Herb–Drug Interactions: Current Status and Practical Considerations.
, Pages 204-231
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 14 Modulation of Cytochromes P450 by Phytochemicals.
, Pages 449-479
- Food Safety and Food Quality, Sensory assessment of food qualities.
, Volume 15
, Pages 143-162
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications, CHAPTER 4 Microwave‐assisted Extraction.
, Pages 113-156