to explore results)
- Comments on the determination of vitamin A in natural products and especially cod-liver oils.
- The reproducibility of geometrical correction procedures in the spectrophotometric estimation of vitamin A.
- Determination of vitamin A in animal feedingstuffs by high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Catalytic synthesis of 9-cis-retinoids: mechanistic insights.
, Dalton Trans.
- Photoionization versus photoheterolysis of all-trans-retinol. The effects of solvent and laser radiation intensity.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Molecular polarisability. Conformations of vitamin A alcohol and its acetate as solutes in carbon tetrachloride.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- A modified method for the spectrophotometric determination of vitamin A in margarine.
- A rapid chromatographic method for the determination of vitamin A in whale-liver oils.
- Analytical use of the isosbestic point exhibited by vitamin A on oxidation.
- Z-isomerization of retinoids through combination of monochromatic photoisomerization and metal catalysis.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.