to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 8 Advances in Catalytic Reactions by Gold-based Catalysts Through the Radical Chain Mechanism.
, Pages 229-287
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 8 Gold as a Selective Oxidation Catalyst.
, Pages 193-213
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Catalysis: Volume 29, Production and use of H2O2 for atom-efficient functionalization of hydrocarbons and small molecules.
, Volume 29
, Pages 122-212
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 6 Manganese-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 386-434
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 8 From Chiral Propellers to Unidirectional Motors
, Pages 399-443
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 41, Site-selective peptide and protein labelling & crosslinking.
, Volume 41
, Pages 53-99