to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Anti-Inflammatory Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 16 Non-steroidal Dissociated Glucocorticoid Receptor Agonists.
, Pages 481-516
- Biointerfaces: Where Material Meets Biology, CHAPTER 8 Bioactive Conducting Polymers for Optimising the Neural Interface.
, Pages 192-220
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 3 Oxidative Degradation
, Pages 48-109
- Nanostructured Biomaterials for Overcoming Biological Barriers, Chapter 4.3 Ocular Drug Delivery from Nanostructured Contact Lenses.
, Pages 205-236
- Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering: Fundamental Principles, CHAPTER 9 Conducting Polymers as Smart Materials for Tissue Engineering.
, Pages 239-268
- Organic Chemistry of Drug Degradation, CHAPTER 8 Strategies for Elucidation of Degradant Structures and Degradation Pathways
, Pages 227-261
- Stimuli-responsive Drug Delivery Systems, CHAPTER 8 Integrated Polymer Composites for Electro-responsive Drug Delivery.
, Pages 192-208
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 9 Neurocircuitry of Anxiety Disorders: Focus on Panic Disorder and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder.
, Pages 226-257
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 13 Halloysite Clay Nanotubes for Long Acting Controlled Release of Drugs and Proteins.
, Pages 354-378