to explore results)
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 8 Catalysts Supported on Carbon Nanofibers and Carbon Nanohorns
, Pages 137-163
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 7 Minor Trace Elements: Manganese, Vanadium, Molybdenum, Tin
, Pages 141-164
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 7 Catalysts Supported on Carbon Nanotubes
, Pages 63-136
- Chemical Analysis in the Laboratory: A Basic Guide, Planning to work in the laboratory.
, Pages 29-40
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Carbon Nanomaterials in Hydrogenation Catalysis, Chapter 10 Catalysts Supported on Fullerenes
, Pages 189-191
- Chemical Analysis in the Laboratory: A Basic Guide, Determinations.
, Pages 67-78
- Practical Environmental Analysis, Water analysis.
, Pages 138-273
- Polymer Photovoltaics: Materials, Physics, and Device Engineering, CHAPTER 6 Interface Engineering of Polymer Solar Cells.
, Pages 179-219
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 8 Applications of Transition Metal Nitrides as Electrocatalysts.
, Pages 133-163