to explore results)
- A History of Beer and Brewing, The 20th century
, Pages 568-714
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 12 Use of Single-cell Gel Electrophoresis Assays in Dietary Intervention Trials.
, Pages 314-353
- Natural Product Extraction: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 11 Recent Trends and Perspectives for the Extraction of Natural Products.
, Pages 459-543
- Protein–Protein Interaction Regulators, CHAPTER 13 Small Molecule Modulators of Endo-lysosomal Toll-like Receptors.
, Pages 339-372
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 1 Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Current State and Development Potential.
, Pages 1-66
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 5 Phytoestrogens: Naturally Occurring, Hormonally Active Compounds in Our Diet.
, Pages 70-92
- Isoflavones: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 14 High-throughput Quantification of Pharmacologically Active Isoflavones using LC-UV/PDA and LC-MS/MS.
, Pages 218-243
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 3 Translational Research in Pharmacology and Toxicology Using Precision-Cut Tissue Slices.
, Pages 38-65
- A History of Beer and Brewing, Subject index
, Pages 725-742