to explore results)
- Post-combustion Carbon Dioxide Capture Materials, CHAPTER 2 Zeolite and Silica-based CO2 Adsorbents.
, Pages 76-152
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 1 Nanoscale Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (NanoSIMS) as an Analytical Tool in the Geosciences.
, Pages 1-34
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 6 Calcium, Strontium, Magnesium and Copper
, Pages 108-140
- The Carcinogenicity of Metals: Human Risk Through Occupational and Environmental Exposure, CHAPTER 8 The Metalloid Elements, Selenium and Silicon
, Pages 165-196
- The Chemistry of Cosmic Dust, CHAPTER 4 Laboratory Studies of Candidate Interstellar Dust Materials
, Pages 49-86
- Nanoscience: Volume 3, Several recent designs or choices of nanomaterials for photocatalysis: Ag/AgCl composite, silicate and Bi2MoO6.
, Volume 3
, Pages 211-275
- Essential Guide to Food Additives (4), CHAPTER 6 E Numbers
, Pages 91-276
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 5 Strategies to Mitigate MCPD and Glycidyl Esters in Refined Oils and Foods.
, Pages 108-127
- Mitigating Contamination from Food Processing, CHAPTER 7 3-MCPD and Glycidyl Esters in Palm Oil.
, Pages 152-190
- Geoengineering of the Climate System, CHAPTER 2 Storing Carbon for Geologically Long Timescales to Engineer Climate.
, Pages 22-51