to explore results)
- Metalloporphyrin-catalysed epoxidation of terminal aliphatic olefins with hypochlorite salts or potassium hydrogen persulphate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Bio-derived materials as a green route for precious & critical metal recovery and re-use.
, Green Chem.
- XXVII.—An experimental investigation of the bleaching process.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Inorganic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Atomic Spectrometry Update—Clinical and Biological Materials, Food and Beverages.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Disproportionation in inorganic compounds.
, Q. Rev. Chem. Soc.