to explore results)
- Heme Peroxidases, Chapter 9 Model Complexes of Heme Peroxidases.
, Pages 181-217
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) based Blends, Composites and Nanocomposites, CHAPTER 3 Recovery and Extraction of Polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs).
, Pages 47-65
- Reactive Inkjet Printing: A Chemical Synthesis Tool, CHAPTER 6 Reactive Inkjet Printing: From Oxidation of Conducting Polymers to Quantum Dots Synthesis.
, Pages 117-146
- Chlorinated Solvents: A Forensic Evaluation, Chapter 11 Releases from a Sewer Pipe
, Pages 355-382
- Advanced Synthetic Materials in Detection Science, CHAPTER 5 Smart Indicator Technologies for Chemical and Biochemical Detection.
, Pages 142-171
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 6 Organoselenide Fluorophores for Probing Reactive Oxygen Species and Heavy Metals.
, Pages 178-195
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 11 Sustainable Catalysis by Manganese Compounds: From Heterogeneous Molecular Complexes to Manganese-based (Nano)Materials.
, Pages 278-343
- Supported Catalysts and Their Applications, Polymer immobilised TEMPO (PIPO): An efficient catalytic system for environmentally benign oxidation of alcohols.
, Pages 118-124
- Industrial Biocides: Selection and Application, 27 The future prospects for chemical biocides for pool water treatment.
, Pages 137-144
- Food Irradiation Technologies: Concepts, Applications and Outcomes, Chapter 12 Methods Combined with Irradiation for Food Preservation.
, Pages 237-279