to explore results)
- The purinosome, a multi-protein complex involved in the de novo biosynthesis of purines in humans.
, Chem. Commun.
- Binding interactions between prazosin and α1A-adrenoceptor: investigation on the thermodynamic behaviors and the binding mechanism by high performance affinity chromatography.
, Anal. Methods
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Insights into the reversibility of aluminum graphite batteries.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- The Institute of Chemistry of Great Britain and Ireland. Journal and Proceedings. Part VI: 1942
, J. Proc. Inst. Chem. GB Irel.
- Catalytic oligomerisation of butadiene using catalysts derived directly from metal atoms or di(η-arene)titanium compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Crystal structure of tolazoline hydrochloride (priscoline), an α-adrenergic antagonist.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Colorimetric determination of antazoline in some pharmaceutical preparations with sodium nitrite.
- A simple model to solve a complex drug toxicity problem.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Binding mechanism of nine N-phenylpiperazine derivatives and α1A-adrenoceptor using site-directed molecular docking and high performance affinity chromatography.
, RSC Adv.