to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology, Terms Beginning With S
, Pages 585-643
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 16 Monographs of most Frequent Co-Crystal Formers.
, Pages 338-382
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 1, Chapter 2F The Flemish Environment and Health Study (FLEHS) – Second Survey (2007–2011): Establishing Reference Values for Biomarkers of Exposure in the Flemish Population.
, Volume 1
, Pages 135-165
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Lactobacillus Sorbic acid (LaS) agar (
. Sorbic acid agar base)
, Pages 794-796
- Photochemistry: Volume 32, Photoreactions of compounds containing heteroatoms other than oxygen.
, Volume 32
, Pages 246-311
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter M3 de Man, Rogosa and Sharpe agar with sorbic acid (MRS-S agar)
, Pages 820-822
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 6 On-line Solid-phase Extraction Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry and Data Analysis Approaches for Metabolomics.
, Pages 113-133
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter 8 Culture Media for Lactic Acid Bacteria.
, Pages 174-192