to explore results)
- Analysis of alkyl esters of p-hydroxybenzoic acid (parabens) in baby teethers via gas chromatography-quadrupole mass spectrometry (GC-qMS) using a stable isotope dilution assay (SIDA).
, Anal. Methods
- Polymer surface patterning
via Diels–Alder trapping of photo-generated thioaldehydes.
, Chem. Commun.
- Discovery of 1,3-diyne compounds as novel and potent antidepressant agents: synthesis, cell-based assay and behavioral studies.
, RSC Adv.
- 1,5-Asymmetric induction of chirality: highly diastereoselective addition reactions of organoaluminium reagents into ketone groups in the side-chain of π-allyltricarbonyliron lactone complexes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Protection of COOH and OH groups in acid, base and salt free reactions.
, Green Chem.
- Photochemical degradation of halogenated estrogens under natural solar irradiance.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- 281. Polyene acids. Part VI. A new (cis-trans-)isomer of sorbic acid and its relation to hexenolactones.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- In situ
1H-PHIP-NMR studies of the stereoselective hydrogenation of alkynes to (E)-alkenes catalyzed by a homogeneous [Cp*Ru]+ catalyst.
, New J. Chem.
- Polyene acids. Part X. The conformation of hexenolactone and the configuration of the derived sorbic acid as indicated by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Application of twin screw extrusion to the manufacture of cocrystals: scale-up of AMG 517–sorbic acid cocrystal production.
, Faraday Discuss.