to explore results)
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, Marine organisms as a source of novel lead structures for drug development.
, Pages 113-125
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 15 Recent Large-Scale Applications of Transition Metal-Catalyzed Couplings for the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 697-778
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Macromarines: A Selective Account of the Potential of Marine Sponges, Molluscs, Soft Corals and Tunicates as a Source of Therapeutically Important Molecular Structures.
, Pages 174-214
- Biodiversity: New Leads for the Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Industries, Nature products drug discovery at the National Cancer Institute. Past achievements and new directions for the new millennium.
, Pages 22-44
- Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals: Using Transition Metal Complexes as Catalysts, Chapter 8 C–C Bond Formation in the Sustainable Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 193-229
- Life Saving Drugs: The Elusive Magic Bullet, The disease and its treatment.
, Pages 141-222
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 16 Epothilones as Lead Structures for New Anticancer Drugs.
, Pages 339-373
- Cytotoxic Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates, CHAPTER 6 Colchicine-, Vinblastine-, Taxol- and Eribulin-based Payloads for Antibody–Drug Conjugates (ADCs).
, Pages 117-136
- Pharmaceutical Process Development: Current Chemical and Engineering Challenges, Chapter 2 Process Research and Development in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Origins, Evolution and Progress.
, Pages 15-38
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 33, 19 Branched-chain sugars.
, Volume 33
, Pages 191-204