to explore results)
- Postprandial metabolomics: GC-MS analysis reveals differences in organic acid profiles of impaired fasting glucose individuals in response to highland barley loads.
, Food Funct.
- MeOx-TMS derivatization for GC-MS metabolic profiling of urine and application in the discrimination between normal C57BL/6J and type 2 diabetic KK-Ay mice.
, Anal. Methods
- Intracellular release of PluronicL64 unimers into MCF-7/ADR cells to overcome multidrug resistance by surface-modified PAMAM.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Urinary metabonomics study in a rat model in response to
protein-energy malnutrition by using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- FecB, a periplasmic ferric-citrate transporter from E. coli, can bind different forms of ferric-citrate as well as a wide variety of metal-free and metal-loaded tricarboxylic acids.
- Stereochemistry of the introduction of the hydrogen atom at C-2 of cis-aconitic acid during its transformation into itaconic acid in Aspergillus terreus: a 2H n.m.r. approach.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- The selective addition of water to CC bonds; enzymes are the best chemists.
, Chem. Commun.
- Elucidating time-dependent changes in the urinary metabolome of renal transplant patients by a combined 1H NMR and GC-MS approach.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- A pH-sensitive nano drug delivery system of doxorubicin-conjugated amphiphilic polyrotaxane-based block copolymers.
, Biomater. Sci.
- Proton resonance spectra of some unsaturated carboxylic acids.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.