to explore results)
- Establishing the cut-off concentration for the detection of etorphine in horse urine.
- Development of a radioimmunoassay for the determination of buprenorphine in biological samples.
- Morphine, the Proteus of organic molecules.
, Chem. Commun.
- Dehydro-enkephalins. Part 7. A potent dehydroleucine-enkephalin resistant to carboxypeptidase.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Fluorinated and [18F]fluorinated morphinan based opioid ligands.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- The cellular toxicology of mitragynine, the dominant alkaloid of the narcotic-like herb, Mitragyna speciosa Korth.
, Toxicol. Res.
- Standardised thin-layer chromatographic systems for the identification of drugs and poisons. A review.
- Luminescence characteristics of morphine derivatives.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Brain chemistry and central nervous system drugs.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Fixed dose combination therapy loperamide and niacin ameliorates diethylnitrosamine-induced liver carcinogenesis in albino Wistar rats.
, RSC Adv.