to explore results)
- The Discovery and Utility of Chemical Probes in Target Discovery, CHAPTER 8 Chemical Probes for Kinases.
, Pages 182-213
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 5 Kinase Mutations and Resistance in Cancer.
, Pages 126-160
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 7 Influence of Heteroaromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 328-369
- Allosterism in Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 17 Allosteric Inhibition of Abl Kinase.
, Pages 381-403
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 11 The Importance of Kinase Mutations in Cancer Drug Discovery.
, Pages 281-312
- Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases, Chapter 4 Treating Rare Diseases: Business Model for Orphan Drug Development.
, Pages 83-111
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 7 The Drug Discovery and Development of Kinase Inhibitors Outside of Oncology.
, Pages 218-243
- Kinase Drug Discovery: Modern Approaches, CHAPTER 3 The Screening and Design of Allosteric Kinase Inhibitors.
, Pages 34-60
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 303-318