to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): O-S (2), O-S compounds.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-952
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Chlorosulfonic Acid: A Versatile Reagent, The reaction of chlorosulfonic acid with aliphatic compounds.
, Pages 146-180
- Poly(lactic acid) Science and Technology: Processing, Properties, Additives and Applications, Chapter 1 PLA Synthesis. From the Monomer to the Polymer.
, Pages 1-36
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 41
, Pages 56-118
- Biomedical Imaging: The Chemistry of Labels, Probes and Contrast Agents, Chapter 3 Recent Developments in PET and SPECT Radioligands for CNS Imaging.
, Pages 49-143
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 3, Thiophens and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 3
, Pages 400-493
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 1, Chemical synthesis and modification of polysaccharides.
, Volume 1
, Pages 274-277
- Chlorosulfonic Acid: A Versatile Reagent, Appendix.
, Pages 279-293