to explore results)
- Studies directed towards nonyl acridine orange analogues having the potential to act as FRET donors with the PDT drug Pc 4. Ping Zhang, Yang Yang, Yun Liu, Myriam E. Rodriguez, Malcolm E. Kenney
, RSC Adv.
- Improved method for the preparation of nonyl acridine orange analogues and utilization in detection of cardiolipin. Pavels Dimitrijevs, Ilona Domracheva, Pavel Arsenyan
, New J. Chem.
- “Bottle-around-a-ship” confinement of high loadings of Acridine Orange in new aluminophosphate crystalline materials. Felipe Gándara, Fernando López-Arbeloa, Eduardo Ruiz-Hitzky, Miguel A. Camblor
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Preparation of some platinum-linked acridines and crystal structure of [3,6-bis(dimethylamino)acridinioethyl]chloro-(N,N,N′,N′-tetramethylethylenediamine)platinum(II) perchlorate. Edmondo Ceci, Renzo Cini, Alexander Karaulov, Michael B. Hursthouse, Luciana Maresca, Giovanni Natile
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
DNA gel particles from single and double-tail surfactants: supramolecular assemblies and release characteristics. M. Carmen Morán, M. Graça Miguel, Björn Lindman
, Soft Matter
- Spectrofluorimetric determination of arsenic in water samples. Anjali Pal, Nikhil R. Jana, Tapan K. Sau, Manas Bandyopadhyay, Tarasankar Pal
, Anal. Commun.
- Trifunctional 99mTc based radiopharmaceuticals: metal-mediated conjugation of a peptide with a nucleus targeting intercalator. Karel Zelenka, Lubor Borsig, Roger Alberto
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Acridine orange as a coreactant for efficient electrogenerated chemiluminescence of tris(2,2′-bipyridine)ruthenium(ii) and its use in selective and sensitive detection of thiourea. Muhammad Saqib, Shahida Bashir, Shimeles Addisu Kitte, Haijuan Li, Yongdong Jin
, Chem. Commun.
- Computational investigation of the photoinduced homolytic dissociation of water in the pyridine–water complex. Xiaojun Liu, Andrzej L. Sobolewski, Raffaele Borrelli, Wolfgang Domcke
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Post-protein binding metal-mediated coupling of an acridine orange-based fluorophore. Giuseppe Santoro, Olivier Blacque, Fabio Zobi