to explore results)
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 4, Microbiological reactions with steroids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 394-530
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): E-J (2), E-J compounds.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-898
- Tandem Mass Spectrometry of Lipids: Molecular Analysis of Complex Lipids, Chapter 7 Steroids
, Pages 233-273
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179
- Computational Approaches to Nuclear Receptors, Chapter 6 Quantum Chemical Studies of Estrogenic Compounds.
, Pages 110-116
- Advanced Environmental Analysis: Applications of Nanomaterials, Volume 2, CHAPTER 25 Photocatalytic Degradation of Natural and Synthetic Estrogens with Semiconducting Nanoparticles.
, Volume 2
, Pages 153-177
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 22 Impact of Drug Transporters in the Pharmacological and Adverse Reactions of Drugs.
, Pages 563-598
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 2 Drug Transporters in the Liver: Their Involvement in the Uptake and Export of Endo- and Xeno-biotics.
, Volume 1
, Pages 57-80
- Pharmaceutical Salts and Co-crystals, Chapter 5 Shape and Polarity in Co-crystal Formation: Database Analysis and Experimental Validation.
, Pages 89-109
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Distribution of Pharmaceutical Residues in the Environment.
, Pages 34-69