to explore results)
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 8 Antioxidant Therapy of Aging: From Free Radical Chemistry to Systems Theory of Reliability.
, Pages 181-204
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 14 Noncovalent Interaction-assisted Redox Catalysis in Reductive Dehalogenation.
, Pages 302-323
- Electrochemistry: Volume 15, Electrochemiluminescence fundamentals and analytical applications.
, Volume 15
, Pages 96-146
- Handbook of Chalcogen Chemistry: New Perspectives in Sulfur, Selenium and Tellurium (2), CHAPTER 10.3 The Role of Sulfur and Selenium Species in the Thyroid.
, Volume 2
, Pages 47-65
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Multiple Sclerosis, CHAPTER 9 Emerging Drugs and Targets for Remyelination in Multiple Sclerosis.
, Pages 197-221
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 2 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Selenoproteins.
, Pages 16-39
- Selenium: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 27 Selenoproteins in Brain.
, Pages 479-496
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 28, Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of living systems.
, Volume 28
, Pages 432-467
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 28 Noncovalent Interactions in Biocatalysis – A Theoretical Perspective.
, Pages 608-627
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 4 The Relevant Chemistry of Imidazoline-2-selone Donors with Potential Biological Applications.
, Pages 122-149