to explore results)
- Understanding Intermolecular Interactions in the Solid State: Approaches and Techniques, CHAPTER 2 High Pressure Crystallography: Elucidating the Role of Intermolecular Interactions in Crystals of Organic and Coordination Compounds.
, Pages 32-97
- Electrochemical Detection in HPLC: Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Thiols, disulfides and related compounds.
, Pages 79-103
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 13, Structural investigation of peptides and proteins.
, Volume 13
, Pages 32-248
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 19 Isopenicillin N Synthase.
, Pages 414-424
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 4, Amino-acids.
, Volume 4
, Pages 1-31
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 35, Chapter 5 Metal Complexes of Amino Acids and Peptides.
, Volume 35
, Pages 353-434
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 1.2 Techniques to Monitor Disulfide Bond Formation and the Reduction Potential of Cysteine–Cystine Couples In vitro and In vivo.
, Pages 34-51
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 2.1 Evolutionary Adaptations to Cysteine-rich Peptide Folding.
, Pages 99-128
- Venoms to Drugs: Venom as a Source for the Development of Human Therapeutics, CHAPTER 2 The Structural Universe of Disulfide-Rich Venom Peptides.
, Pages 37-79
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 4, Structural investigations of peptides and proteins.
, Volume 4
, Pages 32-308