to explore results)
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 3.5 Disulfide Bond Formation Downstream of the Endoplasmic Reticulum.
, Pages 267-284
- Oxidative Folding of Proteins: Basic Principles, Cellular Regulation and Engineering, CHAPTER 1.2 Techniques to Monitor Disulfide Bond Formation and the Reduction Potential of Cysteine–Cystine Couples In vitro and In vivo.
, Pages 34-51
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 6, Peptides synthesis.
, Volume 6
, Pages 262-380
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Noble Metal Clusters in Protein Templates.
, Pages 169-225
- Handbook of Culture Media for Food and Water Microbiology (3), Chapter S2 Selenite cystine broth
, Pages 924-926
- Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine: Synthesis, Biological and Therapeutic Treatments, Chapter 14 Metabolism of Selenium/Selenocystine and Their Roles in the Prevention and Treatment of Human Cancer.
, Pages 377-400
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, NMR investigation of disulfide containing peptides and proteins.
, Volume 38
, Pages 37-59
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 43, Nanoscale chemical characterisation of peptides and proteins using tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
, Volume 43
, Pages 127-153
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, Preface.
, Volume 38
, Pages P005-P006
- Venoms to Drugs: Venom as a Source for the Development of Human Therapeutics, CHAPTER 2 The Structural Universe of Disulfide-Rich Venom Peptides.
, Pages 37-79