to explore results)
- Metal-Carbon Bonds in Enzymes and Cofactors: Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 10 Interaction of Cyanide with Enzymes Containing Vanadium, Manganese, Non-Heme Iron, and Zinc.
, Volume 6
, Pages 363-393
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 4 Synthetic Receptors for Small Organic and Inorganic Anions.
, Pages 129-176
- Molecular Spectroscopy: Volume 1, Vibrational and vibrational-rotational spectroscopy of the cyanide ion, the cyano-radical, the cyanogen molecules, and the triatomic cyanides XCN (X=H, F, Cl, Br, and I).
, Volume 1
, Pages 446-522
- Functional Supramolecular Materials: From Surfaces to MOFs, Chapter 4 Functional Molecular and Supramolecular Materials for Electron Transfer Reactions and their Applications.
, Pages 110-179
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 9 Vanadium- and Niobium-catalysed Enantioselective Reactions.
, Pages 216-249
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 3, Inert metal complexes: Co-ordination numbers six and higher.
, Volume 3
, Pages 163-260
- Toxicology, Survival and Health Hazards of Combustion Products, Chapter 10 Hydrogen Cyanide—Physiological Effects of Acute Exposure during Fires.
, Pages 310-360
- Photochemistry: Volume 2, Photochemistry of aromatic compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 489-562
- Inorganic Reaction Mechanisms: Volume 4, Inert metal complexes: Co-ordination numbers six and higher.
, Volume 4
, Pages 129-208