to explore results)
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Index of CAS registry numbers and common names.
, Pages 1472-1476
- Still Only One Earth: Progress in the 40 Years Since the First UN Conference on the Environment, Persistent Organic Pollutants.
, Pages 150-186
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organochlorine insecticides.
, Pages 139-186
- Indoor Air Pollution, Indoor Emissions as a Source of Outdoor Pollution.
, Pages 97-104
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 3 DDT and Other Chlorinated Insecticides.
, Pages 37-103
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): C (2), C Compounds.
, Volume 2
, Pages 1-866
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 30 Potential Effects of Pesticides Residues on Health.
, Pages 579-586
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 2 Mammalian Metabolism of Insecticides.
, Pages 14-36
- Green Trends in Insect Control, CHAPTER 2 Classical Insecticides: Past, Present and Future.
, Pages 53-93
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 2 Persistent Organic Pollutant Levels in Commercial Baby Foods and Estimation of Infants Dietary Exposure.
, Pages 14-25