to explore results)
- The role of phosphoric esters in biological reactions.
, Q. Rev. Chem. Soc.
- A new strategy of exploring metabolomics data using Monte Carlo tree.
- Powering the next industrial revolution: transitioning from nonrenewable energy to solar fuels via CO2 reduction.
, RSC Adv.
- Interpretation of type 2 diabetes mellitus relevant GC-MS metabolomics fingerprints by using random forests.
, Anal. Methods
- Methylerythritol 4-phosphate (MEP) pathway metabolic regulation.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Fully automated on-line two-dimensional liquid chromatography in combination with ESI MS/MS detection for quantification of sugar phosphates in yeast cell extracts.
- Multi-enzyme logic network architectures for assessing injuries: digital processing of biomarkers.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Speciation analysis of sugar phosphates via anion exchange chromatography combined with inductively coupled plasma dynamic reaction cell mass spectrometry – optimization for the analysis of yeast cell extracts.
, J. Anal. At. Spectrom.
- Why did Nature select phosphate for its dominant roles in biology?.
, New J. Chem.
- Unlocking the photobiological conversion of CO2 to (R)-3-hydroxybutyrate in cyanobacteria.
, Green Chem.