to explore results)
- Structural investigation on the electrostatic loop of native and mutated SOD1 and their interaction with therapeutic compounds.
, RSC Adv.
- Exploring the role of the 5-substituent for the intrinsic fluorescence of 5-aryl and 5-heteroaryl uracil nucleotides: a systematic study.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Crystal structures of cadmium(II) complexes with uridine 5′-monophosphate (5′-UMP), [Cd(5′-UMP)(H2O)2]·2H2O, and with 2′-deoxyuridine 5′-monophosphate (5′-dUMP), [Cd2(5′-dUMP)2(H2O)6]: phosphate-only metal bonding.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- The intrinsic basicity of the phosphate backbone exceeds that of uracil and thymine residues: protonation of the phosphate moiety is preferred over the nucleobase for pdThd and pUrd.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The first chemical synthesis of UDP-α-D-galactofuranose.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- The reaction of uridine 5′-monophosphate and polyuridylic acid with formaldehyde.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Complex-formation reactions of dicholoro(S-methyl-l-cysteine)palladium(ii) with bio-relevant ligands. Labilization induced by S-donor chelates.
, Dalton Trans.
- Metal ion complexes of nucleoside phosphorothioates reflecting the ambivalent properties of lead(ii).
, New J. Chem.
- Unusual crystal structure and chirality of uridine 5′-monophosphate coordination polymer.
, RSC Adv.
- Xanthosine 5′-monophosphate (XMP). Acid–base and metal ion-binding properties of a chameleon-like nucleotide.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.