to explore results)
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 9 Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism of Compounds that Mimic Enzyme Transition States.
, Pages 390-459
- Physico-Chemical and Computational Approaches to Drug Discovery, Chapter 15 Computer-Assisted Design of Drug-Like Synthetic Libraries.
, Pages 372-399
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 5 Contribution of Structure-Based Drug Design to the Discovery of Marketed drugs.
, Pages 108-163
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 7 Recent results in synthetic glycochemistry with iron salts at Orsay-Gif.
, Volume 40
, Pages 118-139
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 12 Prodrugs in the Treatment of Viral Diseases.
, Pages 421-450
- Asymmetric Domino Reactions, CHAPTER 1 Asymmetric Domino Reactions Based on the Use of Chiral Substrates
, Pages 1-149
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 43, Chapter 6 Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 43
, Pages 246-347
- Flow Chemistry: Integrated Approaches for Practical Applications, Chapter 1 Recent Perspectives in Catalysis under Continuous Flow.
, Pages 1-49
- Organocatalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Addition Reactions: A Powerful Tool for the Stereocontrolled Synthesis of Complex Molecules, Chapter 7 Enantioselective Cascade Reactions Initiated by Conjugate Addition
, Pages 244-329
- Successful Strategies for the Discovery of Antiviral Drugs, CHAPTER 2 Respiratory Syncytial Virus Fusion Inhibitors.
, Pages 29-62