to explore results)
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 6 Mass Spectrometry in Phytonutrient Research.
, Pages 163-234
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Peracetylated Epigallocatechin-3-gallate Effectively Prevents Human Breast Cancer Cell Metastasis by Targeting the Matrix Metalloproteinases Activity and Fatty Acid Synthase Expression.
, Pages 291-302
- Food Flavors and Chemistry: Advances of the New Millennium, Compositions and contents of catechins in various kinds of fresh tea leaves — comparisons between Assam variety and China variety.
, Pages 183-196
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Alzheimer's Disease: Volume 2: Neuronal Plasticity, Chapter 27 Medicinal Plants, Phytochemicals and Alzheimer's Disease.
, Volume 2
, Pages 269-290
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Subject Index
, Pages 400-424
- Advanced Spectroscopic Techniques for Food Quality, CHAPTER 2 Spectroscopic Techniques for Quality Assessment of Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 23-67
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 8 Simultaneous Determination of Caffeine and Phenolic Compounds in Tea and Coffee.
, Pages 130-153
- MicroRNAs in Diseases and Disorders: Emerging Therapeutic Targets, CHAPTER 1 Role of Nutrition, the Epigenome, and MicroRNAs in Cancer Pathogenesis.
, Pages 1-35
- Co-crystals: Preparation, Characterization and Applications, Chapter 2 The Role of Hydrogen Bonding in Co-crystals.
, Pages 33-79
- Nutrition, Functional and Sensory Properties of Foods, Tea Extracts Confer Its Antiproliferating Effects Through Inhibition of Nicotine- and Estrogen-induced 9-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Upregulation in Human Breast Cancer Cells.
, Pages 256-268