to explore results)
- The Food Safety Hazard Guidebook (2), Chapter 1.1 Bacteria
, Pages 7-126
- Photodynamic Inactivation of Microbial Pathogens: Medical and Environmental Applications, Chapter 5 Porphyrins as Antimicrobial Photosensitizing Agents.
, Volume 11
, Pages 83-160
- Biological Interactions with Surface Charge in Biomaterials, Chapter 13 Community- and Hospital-acquired Staphylococcal Infections.
, Pages 175-192
- Photodynamic Inactivation of Microbial Pathogens: Medical and Environmental Applications, Chapter 7 Photosensitizer Delivery for Photodynamic Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
, Volume 11
, Pages 185-216
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 15 Retapamulin: a First-in-Class Pleuromutilin Antibiotic.
, Pages 326-338
- Neglected Diseases and Drug Discovery, Chapter 13 Drug Discovery for Lower Respiratory Tract Infections.
, Pages 366-411
- Photodynamic Medicine: From Bench to Clinic, CHAPTER 28 Antimicrobial Photodynamic Therapy: A Decade of Development and Clinical Study.
, Pages 519-548
- Drug Discovery from Natural Products, Chapter 7 New Lantibiotics from Natural and Engineered Strains.
, Pages 116-139
- Macromolecules Incorporating Transition Metals: Tackling Global Challenges, CHAPTER 5 Biomedical Applications of Transition-metal-containing Macromolecules
, Pages 130-191
- Cyclic Peptides: From Bioorganic Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 4 The Biosynthetic Machinery and Its Potential to Deliver Unnatural Cyclic Peptides.
, Pages 56-85