to explore results)
- The spectrophotometric determination of ampicillin and cloxacillin in combined injections.
- Enzyme immunoassay for the detection of isoxazolyl penicillin antibiotics in milk.
- Effect of temperature on the volume and compressibilities of some amphiphilic penicillins in aqueous solution.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- A gold nanoparticles growth-based immunoassay for detection of antibiotic residues.
, Anal. Methods
- The potential of monoclonal antibodies against ampicillin for the preparation of a multi-immunoaffinity chromatography for penicillins†.
- Particle beam liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry method with negative ion chemical ionization for the confirmation of oxacillin, cloxacillin and dicloxacillin residues in bovine muscle.
- Green corrosion inhibitors for aluminium and its alloys: a review.
, RSC Adv.
- A regenerable immunochip for the rapid determination of 13 different antibiotics in raw milk.
- A gold immunochromatographic assay for the rapid and simultaneous detection of fifteen β-lactams.
- Analysis of ampicillin, cloxacillin and their related substances in capsules, syrups and suspensions by high-performance liquid chromatography.