to explore results)
- Cadmium binding in mixtures of phytochelatins and their fragments: A voltammetric study assisted by multivariate curve resolution and mass spectrometry.
- In situ generation of redox active peptides driven by selenoester mediated native chemical ligation.
, Chem. Commun.
- Using a 3-hydroxyflavone derivative as a fluorescent probe for the indirect determination of aminothiols separated by ion-pair HPLC.
, Anal. Methods
- Sensitive analysis of multiple low-molecular-weight thiols in a single human cervical cancer cell by chemical derivatization-liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
- Thermoelectric properties of oligoglycine molecular wires.
- Fluorescent sensing of homocysteine in urine: Using fluorosurfactant-capped gold nanoparticles and
- Study of Cd2+ complexation by the glutathione fragments Cys–Gly (CG) and γ-Glu–Cys (γ-EC) by differential pulse polarography.
- Replacing piperidine in solid phase peptide synthesis: effective Fmoc removal by alternative bases.
, Green Chem.
- From cysteine to longer chain thiols: thermodynamic analysis of cadmium binding by phytochelatins and their fragments.
- Reduction of ormaplatin and cis-diamminetetrachloroplatinum(iv) by ascorbic acid and dominant thiols in human plasma: kinetic and mechanistic analyses.
, Dalton Trans.