to explore results)
- Biotransformation of the sesquiterpene (+)-valencene by cytochrome P450cam and P450BM-3.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Stepwise engineering of Saccharomyces cerevisiae to produce (+)-valencene and its related sesquiterpenes.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthetic experiments in the eremophilane sesquiterpene group. Synthesis of (±)-7-epi-nootkatone and partial synthesis of valerianol. The structure of nardostachone.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- The Preparation and Microbiological Hydroxylation of the Sesquiterpenoid Nootkatone.
, J. Chem. Res. (S)
- The total synthesis of racemic nootkatone.
, Chem. Commun. (London)
- LC-MS/MS-based method for simultaneous quantification of known chemicals and metabolites of Alpiniae oxyphyllae Fructus extract in rat plasma and its application in a pharmacokinetic study.
, Anal. Methods
- Synergistic neuroprotective effect of schisandrin and nootkatone on regulating inflammation, apoptosis and autophagy via the PI3K/AKT pathway.
, Food Funct.
- The beauty of biocatalysis: sustainable synthesis of ingredients in cosmetics.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Stereocontrolled synthesis of (+)-nootkatone from (–)-β-pinene.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Total synthesis of (±)-nootkatone.
, J. Chem. Soc. D