to explore results)
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 15 Genotoxicity in Urodele Amphibians Pleurodeles waltl and Ambystoma mexicanum (Lissamphibia, Caudata) Exposed to Freshwater Pollutants: A Historical View.
, Pages 347-370
- Microalgal Biotechnology: Recent Advances, Market Potential, and Sustainability, CHAPTER 8 Genetic Engineering of Microalgae for the Production of High-value Metabolites: Status and Prospects.
, Pages 209-253
- The Micronucleus Assay in Toxicology, CHAPTER 13 Micronucleus Experiments with Fish Cell Lines.
, Pages 211-227
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 1 The Comet Assay: A Versatile Tool for Assessing DNA Damage.
, Pages 1-64
- Biomarkers and Human Biomonitoring: Volume 2, Chapter 12 Male and Female Germ Cell Biomarkers.
, Volume 2
, Pages 174-198
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 28 Successes in engineering glucansucrases to enhance glycodiversification.
, Volume 40
, Pages 624-645
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 3 Translational Research in Pharmacology and Toxicology Using Precision-Cut Tissue Slices.
, Pages 38-65
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 16 Genotoxic Effects in Peripheral Blood and Sperm in Humans in Healthy Individuals and Those with Disease States.
, Pages 457-476
- Ecotoxicology and Genotoxicology: Non-traditional Aquatic Models, Chapter 11 The Use of Fish as Model Aquatic Organisms in Genotoxicity Studies.
, Pages 243-277
- The Comet Assay in Toxicology, Chapter 4 The Use of Higher Plants in the Comet Assay.
, Pages 112-133