to explore results)
- Fluorine & chirality: how to create a nonracemic stereogenic carbon–fluorine centre?.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- An efficient Cu(ii)-bis(oxazoline)-based polymer immobilised ionic liquid phase catalyst for asymmetric carbon–carbon bond formation.
, Green Chem.
- Ni(ii)-Catalyzed enantioselective Mukaiyama–Mannich reaction between silyl enol ethers and cyclic N-sulfonyl α-ketiminoesters.
, Org. Chem. Front.
- Influence of counterions on the structure of bis(oxazoline)copper(ii) complexes; an EPR and ENDOR investigation.
, Dalton Trans.
- Enantioselective Friedel–Crafts reaction of indoles with arylidene malonates catalyzed by iPr-bisoxazoline–Cu(OTf)2.
, Chem. Commun.