to explore results)
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo‐ and polynucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 285-353
- Steviol Glycosides: Cultivation, Processing, Analysis and Applications in Food, CHAPTER 2 Biosynthesis of Steviol Glycosides and Related Diterpenes in Leaves and Glandular Trichomes of Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni.
, Pages 32-58
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 40, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 40
, Pages 139-216
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 6 Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and poly-nucleotides.
, Volume 44
, Pages 193-288
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 8 Antibacterial Leads Targeting Isoprenoid Biosynthesis.
, Pages 204-255
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 6 Synthetic Receptors for Nucleosides and Nucleotides.
, Pages 204-252
- Kinase Drug Discovery, Chapter 6 Non-Protein Kinases as Therapeutic Targets.
, Pages 161-217
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 40, Nucleotides and nucleic acids: mononucleotides.
, Volume 40
, Pages 106-138
- Anti-aging Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice, CHAPTER 5 Pharmacogenomics and Epigenomics of Age-Related Neurodegenerative Disorders: Strategies for Drug Development.
, Pages 75-141