to explore results)
- The investigation of photo-induced chemiluminescence on Co2+
nanoparticles and its analytical application.
- Enantioseparation using carboxymethyl-6-(4-methoxybenzylamino)-β-cyclodextrin as a chiral selector by capillary electrophoresis and molecular modeling study of the recognition mechanism.
, New J. Chem.
- Simultaneous determination of four β2-agonist residues in pig feed and urine by capillary electrophoresis with field amplified sample injection and electrochemiluminescent detection.
, Anal. Methods
- An electrochemical sensor based on poly(procaterol hydrochloride)/carboxyl multi-walled carbon nanotube for the determination of bromhexine hydrochloride.
, RSC Adv.
- Discovery of 7-hydroxyaporphines as conformationally restricted ligands for beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic receptors.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Binding interactions between prazosin and α1A-adrenoceptor: investigation on the thermodynamic behaviors and the binding mechanism by high performance affinity chromatography.
, Anal. Methods
- Discovery of novel BET inhibitors by drug repurposing of nitroxoline and its analogues.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- A novel method for simultaneous analysis of three β2-agonists in foods with the use of a gold-nanoparticle modified glassy carbon electrode and chemometrics.
- Pd-Catalyzed sequential β-C(sp3)–H arylation and intramolecular amination of δ-C(sp2)–H bonds for synthesis of quinolinones via an N,O-bidentate directing group.
, Chem. Commun.
- A label-free optical biosensor with microfluidics identifies an intracellular signalling wave mediated through the β2-adrenergic receptor.
, Integr. Biol.