to explore results)
- Sugar based amphiphiles: easily accessible and efficient crude oil spill thickening agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Reactivity of poly-alcohols towards OH, NO3 and SO4
− in aqueous solution.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Mannitol-based acetal-linked porous organic polymers for selective capture of carbon dioxide over methane.
, Polym. Chem.
- Mechanisms of photodynamic inactivation of a Gram-negative recombinant bioluminescent bacterium by cationic porphyrins.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Mechanistic insight into the photodynamic effect mediated by porphyrin-fullerene C60 dyads in solution and in Staphylococcus aureus cells.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and glycosidase inhibition of N-substituted derivatives of 1,4-dideoxy-1,4-imino-d-mannitol (DIM).
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Crystallisation in printed droplets: understanding crystallisation of d-mannitol polymorphs.
- 602. Ethylidene derivatives of mannitol.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- New mesostructured organosilica with chiral sugar derived structures: nice host for gold nanoparticles stabilisation.
, Dalton Trans.
- Investigation of cyano-bridged coordination nanoparticles Gd3+/[Fe(CN)6]3−/d-mannitol as T
1-weighted MRI contrast agents.