to explore results)
- Bifunctional Cr3+ modified ion exchange resins as efficient reusable catalysts for the production and isolation of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from glucose.
, RSC Adv.
- Determination of alkyl ammonium ionic liquid cations by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography and its application in analysis of environmental water.
, Anal. Methods
- Electrolytic manganese dioxide (EMD): a perspective on worldwide production, reserves and its role in electrochemistry.
, RSC Adv.
- Investigations of the generality of quaternary ammonium salts as alkylating agents in direct C–H alkylation reactions: solid alternatives for gaseous olefins.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Temperature coefficients of electrical conductivity of electrolytes in methyl and ethyl alcohols.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Asymmetric N,N′-ethylene-bridged azole-based compounds: Two way control of the energetic properties of compounds.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Self-assembling resorcinarene capsules: solid and gas phase studies on encapsulation of small alkyl ammonium cations.
, New J. Chem.
- CXXXIV.—The molecular weight of tetraethylammonium bromide and the atomic weight of carbon.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Mesoporous carbon nitride grafted with n-bromobutane: a high-performance heterogeneous catalyst for the solvent-free cycloaddition of CO2 to propylene carbonate.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Anodic bromination of aromatic compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc. B