to explore results)
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 3 DDT and Other Chlorinated Insecticides.
, Pages 37-103
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Estimation of hydrophobicity of organic compounds.
, Pages 140-156
- Photochemistry: Volume 42, Chapter 6 Functions containing a heteroatom different from oxygen.
, Volume 42
, Pages 166-196
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 2 Persistent Organic Pollutant Levels in Commercial Baby Foods and Estimation of Infants Dietary Exposure.
, Pages 14-25
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 30 Potential Effects of Pesticides Residues on Health.
, Pages 579-586
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 36 Pesticide Residues.
, Pages 805-822
- Toxicogenomics in Predictive Carcinogenicity, Chapter 9 Novel Data Streams in the Assessment of Mutagenicity and Carcinogenicity: Implications for Cancer Hazard Assessment.
, Pages 247-279
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 4, Liquid crystals and micellar solutions.
, Volume 4
, Pages 233-252
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, SPME for the determination of organochlorine pesticides in natural waters.
, Pages 212-226