to explore results)
- Mammalian Toxicology of Insecticides, Chapter 3 DDT and Other Chlorinated Insecticides.
, Pages 37-103
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Applications of Solid Phase Microextraction, Estimation of hydrophobicity of organic compounds.
, Pages 140-156
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry (2), Chapter 11 Evaluation of the Greenness of Analytical Procedures.
, Pages 337-369
- Photochemistry: Volume 42, Chapter 6 Functions containing a heteroatom different from oxygen.
, Volume 42
, Pages 166-196
- Challenges in Green Analytical Chemistry (2), Subject Index
, Pages 370-378
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 4 Integrated Translation Framework for Endocrine Disruptors in the area of Computational Toxicology.
, Pages 80-120
- Hormone-Disruptive Chemical Contaminants in Food, Chapter 2 Persistent Organic Pollutant Levels in Commercial Baby Foods and Estimation of Infants Dietary Exposure.
, Pages 14-25
- Challenges in Endocrine Disruptor Toxicology and Risk Assessment, Chapter 12 Pollution of Water and Food by Hormonally Active Pesticides and Drugs (Human and Veterinary): Focus on Emerging Countries: Emerging Contaminants with Endocrine Disruption Potential in Brazil.
, Pages 304-329
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 30 Potential Effects of Pesticides Residues on Health.
, Pages 579-586