to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Gibbs Energy and Helmholtz Energy: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, CHAPTER 4 Excess Molar Gibbs Energies: Related Properties and Formalisms Using DISQUAC.
, Pages 183-204
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 7 Thermodynamic Studies of Inclusion Compounds of Cyclodextrin.
, Pages 179-211
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Enthalpy and Internal Energy: Liquids, Solutions and Vapours, Chapter 16 Internal Pressure and Internal Energy of Saturated and Compressed Phases.
, Pages 411-446
- Biogenic Amines in Food: Analysis, Occurrence and Toxicity, Chapter 13 Derivatization Strategies for the Determination of Biogenic Amines with Chromatographic Techniques.
, Pages 239-267
- Reaction Rate Constant Computations: Theories and Applications, CHAPTER 11 Free Energetics and Kinetics of Charge Transfer and Shift Reactions in Room‐Temperature Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 260-282
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 11 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Lipid Analysis.
, Pages 225-254
- Inorganic Chemistry of the Transition Elements: Volume 1, Elements of the first transitional period: Elements manganese---copper.
, Volume 1
, Pages 123-282