to explore results)
- Fatty Alcohols: Anthropogenic and Natural Occurrence in the Environment, Chapter 1 Definitions
, Pages 1-9
- Airborne Particulate Matter: Sources, Atmospheric Processes and Health, Case Studies of Source Apportionment from North America.
, Pages 126-167
- Development of Trans-free Lipid Systems and their Use in Food Products, Chapter 6 Edible Oleogels Produced with Fatty Alcohols: The Use of Policosanol as an Oleogelator.
, Pages 139-156
- Fatty Alcohols: Anthropogenic and Natural Occurrence in the Environment (2), CHAPTER 1 Definitions
, Pages 1-10
- Foodomics: Omic Strategies and Applications in Food Science, Chapter 17 Application of Metabolomics to Food Systems.
, Pages 416-442
- Edible Oil Structuring: Concepts, Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 5 Structuring Edible Oil Phases with Fatty Acids and Alcohols.
, Pages 95-105