to explore results)
- EDTA-assisted hydrothermal synthesis of cubic SrF2 particles and their catalytic performance for the pyrolysis of 1-chloro-1,1-difluoroethane to vinylidene fluoride.
- Kinetics of the reactions of the HO2 radical with peroxyl radicals derived from hydrochlorofluorocarbons and hydrofluorocarbons.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Sub-nano MgF2 embedded in carbon nanofibers and electrospun MgF2 nanofibers by one-step electrospinning as highly efficient catalysts for 1,1,1-trifluoroethane dehydrofluorination.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- More reliable partial atomic charges when using diffuse basis sets.
- 1,1-Difluoroethyl chloride (CH3CF2Cl), a novel difluoroalkylating reagent for 1,1-difluoroethylation of arylboronic acids.
, RSC Adv.
- The addition of free radicals to unsaturated systems. Part XV. Further investigation of the direction of radical addition to chloro-1,1-difluoroethylene.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Bitrialkylsilylethynyl thienoacenes: synthesis, molecular conformation and crystal packing, and their field-effect properties.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Theoretical studies on the isomerization mechanism of the ortho-green fluorescent protein chromophore.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Renewable polyols for advanced polyurethane foams from diverse biomass resources.
, Polym. Chem.
- Sensing and capture of toxic and hazardous gases and vapors by metal–organic frameworks.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.