to explore results)
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 11 Organopolymerization of Acrylic Monomers.
, Pages 473-530
- Synthetic Polymer Chemistry: Innovations and Outlook, CHAPTER 10 Organocatalytic Synthesis of CO2(COS)-based Copolymers.
, Pages 307-344
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 6 Titanium-based Catalysts for Polymer Synthesis.
, Pages 116-139
- A Handbook of Applied Biopolymer Technology: Synthesis, Degradation and Applications, Chapter 2 Synthetic Green Polymers from Renewable Monomers.
, Pages 22-78
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), CHAPTER 6 Rare Earth Metal Complexes with N-Heterocyclic Carbenes.
, Pages 238-267
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 4 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts or Derivatives for the Construction of Cyclic Frameworks.
, Pages 325-484
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- Modern Biocatalysis: Advances Towards Synthetic Biological Systems, Chapter 15 Emerging Fields in One-pot Multi-step Synthesis with Combined Chemo- and Bio-catalysts: Sequential- and Domino-type Process Concepts as well as Compartmentation Strategies.
, Pages 439-472
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 4 Base Catalysts for Organopolymerization.
, Pages 121-197
- N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: From Laboratory Curiosities to Efficient Synthetic Tools (2), Abbreviations and Acronyms
, Pages P015-P019