to explore results)
- Reaction of silyl bromide with some group VI hydrido-anions.
, J. Chem. Soc. A
- Heterogeneous and homogeneous catalysis for the hydrogenation of carboxylic acid derivatives: history, advances and future directions.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Sequential controlled-released dual-drug loaded scaffold for guided bone regeneration in a rat fenestration defect model.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- “Sheddable” PEG-lipid to balance the contradiction of PEGylation between long circulation and poor uptake.
- Classification of baseline toxicants for QSAR predictions to replace fish acute toxicity studies.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- 308. Nucleophilic displacement of fluorine from organic compounds. Part II. Kinetics of the reactions of alkyl fluorides with ethanolic sodium ethoxide.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Muffin-like lanthanide complexes with an N5O2-donor macrocyclic ligand showing field-induced single-molecule magnet behaviour.
, Dalton Trans.
- Fabrication of binary polymer surfaces: selective embedment of polystyrene and poly(ε-caprolactone) onto polypropylene surface structures.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Kirkwood correlation factors in liquid mixtures from an extended Onsager–Kirkwood–Fröhlich equation.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Detection and identification of volatile substances by headspace capillary gas chromatography to aid the diagnosis of acute poisoning.