to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 4 Iron-Catalyzed Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 67-92
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 8 Metal(0) Clusters in Catalysis.
, Pages 226-260
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, Subject Index
, Pages 575-615
- From C-H to C-C Bonds: Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling, CHAPTER 11 Mechanisms of Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reactions.
, Pages 254-294
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 5 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 345-390
- Catalysis: Volume 28, Titano-silicates: highlights on development, evolution and application in oxidative catalysis.
, Volume 28
, Pages 119-143