to explore results)
Photogeneration of amines from α-keto carbamates: design
and preparation of photoactive compounds
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Novel anti-Prelog stereospecific carbonyl reductases from Candida parapsilosis for asymmetric reduction of prochiral ketones.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Cu-MOFs as active, selective and reusable catalysts for oxidative C–O bond coupling reactions by direct C–H activation of formamides, aldehydes and ethers.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Producing a dual-fluorescent molecule by tuning the energetics of excited-state intramolecular proton transfer.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Cytotoxic homoleptic Ti(iv) compounds of ONO-type ligands: synthesis, structures and anti-cancer activity.
, Dalton Trans.
- An in vitro and in vivo study of a novel zinc complex, zinc N-(2-hydroxyacetophenone)glycinate to overcome multidrug resistance in cancer.
, Dalton Trans.
- Face-selective adsorption of a prochiral compound on the chiral pore-surface of a metal–macrocycle framework (MMF) directed towards stereoselective reactions.
, Faraday Discuss.
Redox active copper chelate overcomes multidrug resistance in T-lymphoblastic leukemia cell by triggering apoptosis.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Ball-milling synthesized hydrotalcite supported Cu–Mn mixed oxide under solvent-free conditions: an active catalyst for aerobic oxidative synthesis of 2-acylbenzothiazoles and quinoxalines.
, Green Chem.
- A family of ligand and anion dependent structurally diverse Cu(ii) Schiff-base complexes and their catalytic efficacy in an O-arylation reaction in ethanolic media.
, RSC Adv.