to explore results)
Degradation of bromothymol blue by ‘greener’ nano-scale zero-valent iron synthesized using tea polyphenols.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Mechanisms of photorelease of carboxylic acids from 1-acyl-7-nitroindolines in solutions of varying water content.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Modification of supported Pd catalysts by alkalic salts in the selective racemization and dynamic kinetic resolution of primary amines.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- New metal-free catalytic degradation systems with carbon dots for thymol blue.
, New J. Chem.
- Independent responsive behaviour and communication in hydrogel objects.
, Mater. Horiz.
- Acid–base equilibria in aqueous micellar solutions. Part 2.—Sulphonephthalein indicators.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Microscale flower-like magnesium oxide for highly efficient photocatalytic degradation of organic dyes in aqueous solution.
, RSC Adv.
- Sensitive colorimetric sensors for visual detection of carbon dioxide and sulfur dioxide.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Electrochemical behavior of 5-fluorouracil on a glassy carbon electrode modified with bromothymol blue and multi-walled carbon nanotubes.
, Anal. Methods
- Ionic equilibria in microheterogeneous systems Protolytic behaviour of indicator dyes in mixed phosphatidylcholine–diphosphatidylglycerol liposomes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.