to explore results)
- Inclusion of triphenylmethane derivatives by crown and linear O-containing molecules : selective interactions and crystal structures.
- Aspects of crystal engineering arising from packing behavior of functional mono para-substituted trityl compounds.
- Carbonate encapsulation from dissolved atmospheric CO2 into a polyoxovanadate capsule.
, Dalton Trans.
- Synthesis of hydroxyethyl tetrathiatriarylmethyl radicals OX063 and OX071.
, RSC Adv.
- N-Tritylhydroxylamines: preparations, structures, base strengths, and reactions with nitrous acid and perchloric acid.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- Pathways for hydrogen bond switching in a tetrameric methanol cluster.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Recent applications of bifunctional trityl groups.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Direct allylation of alcohols using allyltrimethylsilane: a move towards an economical and ecological protocol for C–C bond formation.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- One pot synthesis of 1,2,4,5-tetrasubstituted-imidazoles catalyzed by trityl chloride in neutral media.
, RSC Adv.
OH–π and halogen–π interactions as driving forces in the crystal organisations of tri-bromo and tri-iodo trityl alcohols.